Hey everyone! My name’s Brandi, and I blog over at BrandiGirlBlog.com. I’m thrilled to be here with you today and thanks to Lori for having me.
In honor of Lori and her love of vintage, I’m going to show you how to give any digital photo a vintage or aged look. Vintage-y, aged photos are popular right now, and for good reason – they look really nifty. The great part is that they are easy to do, and I’m going to walk you through it in the video below.
What you’ll need:
- Any version of either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
- A photo
- And a texture (optional)
This video is available in high definition. I recommend clicking the full screen button at the far right to see everything clearly (it’s to the right of the HD logo and looks like four arrows pointing towards each other).
My favorite texture sources (I mention this list in the video):
- Kim Klassen Textures (free textures for mailing list subscribers, paid textures available)
- Florabella Collection Textures (paid textures)
- Shadowhouse Creations (free textures)
- My Four Hens Photography Textures (paid textures)
- Kaleidoscope Textures (paid textures)
- Lost & Taken (free textures)
- And a gigantic list of free textures available, courtesy of MCP Actions
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, or you can contact me directly right here. Enjoy the video!